The motorcycle market is declining globally, which is why Suzuki Motorcycles approached us to transform their online presence. The challenge was to deliver the best motorcycle website in Europe and Australia.
- Overcoming how motorcycles are traditionally sold by visiting the dealership in person.
Increasing their service retention, accessory sales, finance and insurance uptake.
- Solving for the lack of visibility customers have around which dealers have their preferred motorcycle in stock.
- Combatting the declining motorcycle market and creating the number one motorcycle website in Australia.
Our approach was to think outside the box and deliver an unparalleled website.
- This meant featuring visually impressive pages that guide the user through the entire journey of choosing a motorcycle and services. It was important that we provide all the information to the end-user so they can be educated and ready to purchase when entering a dealership.
- Making every motorcycle page visually appealing and highlighting the benefits of each motorcycle, used bikes and current stock.
- Adding the ability to easily compare models and highlight the differences.
- Allowing users to search their surrounding dealers for different models, filter by year and colour, include accessories and services and send the enquiry to the nominated dealer.
Build Your Bike
As it’s important to empower customers to purchase from dealerships, we also developed a Build Your Bike flow to overcome the challenges of selling online.
We integrated Build Your Bike to allow customers to firstly select motorcycle models and colours before we guide them through the available accessories and service plans.
All Build Your Bike enquiry forms include a section to register your interest for Suzuki finance and insurance. The user has the ability to either pay a deposit and secure the motorcycle they have built or send the motorcycle with all the selected accessories and services to a nominated dealer.
Our biggest success is how we’ve been able to streamline the process of choosing a motorbike online and how that translates to securing it from a dealership.
- We delivered a custom eCommerce bike builder checkout process
- Complex integration into manufacturing
- Significant new revenue in online bike sales
Not to mention, the website we’ve created is visually impressive and better captures the sophistication of Suzuki motorcycles.
The new end-user journey removes decision fatigue, increases service retention and results in more qualified leads delivered to dealers. Individual dealer pages can expand to become minisites that the dealer can send advertising traffic to, further increasing qualified lead generation and conversion.
We not only created a new website for Suzuki Motorcycle, we digitally transformed their sales process by prioritising the customer’s journey. The outcome is a frictionless connection between the customer, their motorcycle, and local dealership.